PSP offers a comprehensive approach to athletic development under constant coaching, guidance and supervision. With safety our #1 priority, our programs are customized to the individual athlete to maximize speed, power, strength and conditioning. Our programs options include 2, 3 and 4 day commitments. Over the course of our program you can expect the following components to some capacity every workout:
- Relieve trigger points
- Improve quality of muscle tissue
- You feel better
- Different than Flexibility
- Alleviates joint pain
- Correct movement Dysfunction
- Increase Muscle Elasticity
- Improve Circulation
- Lengthen Short Muscles
- Increases blood flow to muscle
- Prepares muscle to perform at high output
- better prepare nervous system
- Workouts alternate focus between linear & lateral movements
- Acceleration & Deceleration
- Running Mechanics
- Change of Direction
- Jumping and Landing technique
- Olympic weight lifting (athlete specific)
- Functional multi-joint training
- Attention to proper movement & technique
- Applicable resistance & progressions
- Detailed coaching & instruction
- Sport-specific development
- Anaerobic & Aerobic Capacity
- Game-day ready
- Aid with muscle recovery
2016 Program Options & Rates
* Our in-season program is designed to maintain strength and health through an athlete’s competitive season. Each Workout consists of Foam Rolling, Stretching, Active Warm-up & Strength. We do not train Speed Development, Olympic lifting or conditioning. Workouts are designed to last 1 hour MAX.
* It is the responsibility of the athlete to ensure proper and full participation in our program. Sessions are not counted nor tallied. Sessions may carry over by week due to circumstance but not per month. Once a monthly fee is paid, Athletes have 4 weeks (1 calender month) to fulfill participation.
* Fees are billed according to 1st day of participation.
* Our 4 day per week program is intended for committed High School, Collegiate and post collegiate athletes. We do not offer this program for those under the age of 14.